Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Enso"---where were you all these days!

Surfing the net is like a hobby/passion/addiction for me, And I mostly surf technology / computer related stuff! I work with other software professionals who are geeks. So anything new, useful comes to my attention early. Yet I am very disappointed to know that Its only today I came to know about Enso! I'v been using it for a few hours now but I am sure its going to be my most useful windows utility forever! It might even become a reason why I prefer Windows over Linux as my development environment [ They don't have the linux version yet :( ]. Just look at the demo and try using it. Using Computer will never be the same again!!!!! I pity myself for not using it earlier :(

1 comment:

asif said...

Hey!

Came across your blog today. Nice blog, great job man. I'll look forward to your posts. Keep writing..

and thanks for Enso.. its awesome! :)

Asif