Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Productive Programmer

I'v been reading the book "The Productive Programmer". Being the lazy programmer myself, I always look for more efficient ways of doing things. There are tricks I'v learned from my experience over the years and still learning new things every now and then. But it looks like this book is the summery of all that! Any developer who wants a better way of doing things must have go through this book. How many times have you come across a niche tool and said "Wow! I only wish I knew about this earlier!". Do you remember first time you used cygwin on Windows! This book is the compilation of all those tools and tricks!

1 comment:

Mahmudul Hasan said...

I realized that I shave a Yak regularly !! So Bad !!
Thanks for the recommendation Sajid bhai, I am sure I will enjoy reading this book.